For the beach-loving couple, a beach-themed wedding or bridal celebration is fabulous particularly throughout summer. Here are some excellent ideas for your beach-themed wedding favors.
Fun in the sun! It’s practically summertime, and if you’re preparing to get wed, why not go for a beach-themed wedding, or possibly choose a seaside nuptial or sea-inspired bachelorette celebration? There are great deals of ocean-inspired beach wedding prefers for you to pick from. You can also add your personal touch with personalized things, offering your guests a memorable and fun experience. Here are some impressive and creative ideas for favors that will delight your visitors:
* Shell and Starfish Frosted Glass Coasters – These glass coasters will charm your visitors with their frosted sea designs, which include a big starfish and scallop shell and a border of tiny sweet shells. Each coaster is made from beautifully frosted glass with 4 padded ‘feet’ to secure surfaces.
* Playful Sailboat Candles – For a beach wedding event … or even a summertime, poolside engagement celebration … these Playful Sailboat Candle Wedding Prefers include a delicate, subtle shimmer. Including a metal frame with a white stained glass sailboat on the front, it has a metal tea light candle holder connected, and a tea light candle light is consisted of.
* Shell Bookmarks – When you have visitors from all walks of life – everyone reads books. Not just for ocean themed weddings or to thank your guests for traveling to you destination wedding event, these bookmarks are budget friendly giveaways.
* Luminous Mini-Lanterns – These completely charming and useful mini-lanterns will include secret and height to your table decoration, while impressing your visitors with their compound and thoughtfulness. Each aluminum lantern stands 5″ high with a removable cover that makes lighting the changeable tea light easy.
* Sea Shell Bottle Opener – This Sea shell bottle screw makes a special favor for guests. The bottle opener is made of high quality stainless-steel, the shell manage is hand painted resin and it is so elaborately detailed in its design that it resembles a genuine sea shell.
* Sailboat Wine Bottle Stopper – Practical and charming, this wine bottle stopper is perfect for a beach wedding … it boasts a sturdy chrome base wrapped with a black rubber gasket. Sailing majestically throughout its top is a comprehensive white and light blue resin sailboat decorated with 7 shining clear rhinestones. Your visitors will delight in using these sailboat-themed bottle stoppers … and you’ll enjoy the affordable price.
* Beach-Themed Picture Frame – Rather than tossing shells on table, using these namecardholders to seat your guests is likewise a fast and simple method to integrate the natural charm of seashells and a little warm color into your wedding party table decors. Natural colored poly resin tiny image frames include a genuine sandlike textured border decorated with a variety of practical looking molded seashells.
* ‘Flip Flops’ Genuine Leather Keychain – These flip-flop keychain prefers mix equal parts ocean trip with everyday utility. Each ocean blue genuine leather flip flop has a yellow thong and is presented in a beach theme showcase gift box. There’s even a surfboard hang tag that checks out “thank you”.
* Mini Beach Bags – To display and gift wrap wedding mementos, sweet candies or utilize them as wedding reception or shower designs. These transparent plastic Mini Beach Bags come in ‘plain’ or with a beautiful white shell print design and are made of clear plastic with snap closures and manages.
* Palm Trees Soap – Absolutely best for bridal beach showers and beach weddings! These soaps are handmade to order and are ultra-fragrant. Each soap has exquisite information. Select from the following colors and scent mixes: white/coconut scent, ocean blue/sea breeze scent, sea green/tropical island fragrance, or pink/vanilla sugar scent.
These are simply some concepts for your beach-themed wedding favors to help get you started. Remember to remain on the cutting edge and get those special and latest patterns for your wedding by the coast!